Mar 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning Anyone?

Anna from Ask Anna is hosting a spring cleaning event.  It starts on April 2 and lasts for 2 weeks.  I don't know about you but I need all of the help I can get ;-)  


Tasks will be posted every other day, which gives us two days to complete them.  This works out in case something comes up.  As long as something doesn't come up for a few days in a row. 


Anna says "we will be cleaning everything from our windows and draperies to our doors and vents".  I am looking forward to a sparkly clean house to ring in spring!!


Care to join us?  Just click on the Event button below to find out all of the details.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great post!

    I accidentally deleted the photo that was attached to my button. I have a new one posted though if you want to fix it.

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, thank you for letting me know. I changed it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...