Mar 5, 2011

Things I heart!

Kiki has created a mini village for her son's stuffed animals.  The supplies needed for this project are minimal.  You will need a few cardboard boxes, paint, sharpies, clear vinyl, ribbon, and scraps of paper.  And of course a bit of an imagination :-)  You can find this project here at Kiki creates.


At Arm Candy For You you will find the tutorial for these super cute credit card purses.  All of the measurements are in metric, but when has that ever stopped us from making something so cute!  Go here for the tutorial.

Now something for the boys.  Can't forget the boys!  Especially since I have one :-)  Noodle-Head made this adorable boys wallet.  You can find the tutorial here.

How cute is this bag?!  It is larger than the normal purse, which is perfect for me.   Since I normally have my things and a few things in my purse that belong to one of my two kids.  The inside even has a zippered pouch.  I believe this bag is about 15" wide.  You can find the tutorial here.
IMG_3131

How about some chaps for your little cowgirl or cowboy?  Or yourself ;-)  LOL  Lily Bug Designs has a tutorial on some for ya.  You can find it here.
 

Two Twenty One creates thrifty hurricanes out of vases and candlesticks.  Add some split peas to ring in spring!  Tutorial here.



I love fonts!!  I use them to make cards, scrapbook pages and elements, and many many more things.  Download the free font here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...